Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Bags!

My workhorse Bernina has been in overdrive lately. I have more finishes. First I finished the Love Monkey, named for his tres chic heart shorts. He went straight to my little girl who named him Koo Koo. I was lucky to get this picture. The pattern is from Melly and Me.



This little ditty bag as I call it was finished some time ago, I just now got a picture loaded. It goes with the angel table topper pictured in an earlier post.

This bag is called the Cottage Garden bag by Cinderberry Stitches. I finished this for Shannon at Treasured Threads as a model stitching project. I love the fabrics she chose. The colors are just gorgeous. If you're looking for a great tote this is it. It was very easy to make. The instructions are easy to follow and the results are great if I do say so myself. You can visit Shannon to purchase this pattern following the Treasured Threads link to the left.

This is the front of the bag.

This is the back so you look good either way =0)

And here is the inside with TONS of pockets.

No comments: